natural relief medical
Personal DNA testing to determine which dose, strains and terpenes will best serve you.
Natural Relief is here to help you to safely explore alternative methods of healing with our compassionate, qualified medical cannabis physicians and health practitioners.
We are committed to providing holistic management via annual wellness exams, natural remedy recommendation and vitamin injections for patients. Each patient is worked with closely to determine how medication, natural remedies, including CBD and medical cannabis can aid to improve their condition. In addition, we provide annual health screenings such as wellness exams, sports physicals and DOT physicals.
Browse through our patient education resources on this website, or feel free to reach out to us at 662-384-6952 to find out more about the services we offer, including medical marijuana certification assistance, cannabis education, and DNA testing.
Follow the steps below to Get your medical card today!
Services & Pricing
YOU MUST Provide Documentation Of YOUR Qualifying Condition
- $150.00 Initial Certification
- $75.00 Six Month Renewal
- $50.00 Consultation Appointment
Talk to a provider
After a face-face 15-30 minute visit, the provider will determine your eligibility.
ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING QUALIFYING CONDITIONS:
Mississippi Qualifying Conditions
In order to qualify for a medical cannabis card, you must have one of the following conditions:
- Parkinson’s disease
- Huntington’s disease
- Muscular dystrophy
- Spastic quadriplegia
- Positive status for human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
- Acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS)
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Crohn’s disease
- Ulcerative colitis
- Sickle-cell anemia
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Agitation of dementia
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Pain refractory to appropriate opioid management
- Diabetic/peripheral neuropathy
- Spinal cord disease or severe injury
ALSO QUALIFYING IS A CHRONIC TERMINAL OR DEBILITATING DISEASE OR MEDICAL CONDITION OR ITS TREATMENT THAT PRODUCES ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Cachexia or wasting syndrome
- Chronic pain
- Severe or intractable nausea
- Severe and persistent muscle spasms including, but not limited to, those characteristic of multiple sclerosis
Complete urine drug screen
Confidential urine-drug screen conducted in-office. as required by Mississippi Department of Health.
apply for card
Once you are approved, you will receive personalized assistance in the steps needed to become officially qualified for
Physical Exams & B12 Injections
Department of Transportation Physical